Monday, September 10, 2012

Romantic Tea Party

My sister and I decided to make a romantic little tea/dinner for my parents tonight.With french music and decor.To make a long story short my parents got home after going somewhere and we weren't ready yet so we made then wait outside.But after about 10 mins we went out to bring them in and my dad had left.It was a surprise and they didn't know that it was supposed to be a date.So we found a replacement for my dad lol
My little brother.

The dinner
                                                                       our table setting
                                                     substitute date lol with stuffed stomach
                                                                        beautiful flowers

1 comment:

  1. What sweet girls you are to plan this for your mom and dad!!!! I love the 'stuffed substitute date' too : )
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete